There were six of us on our trip:
me: 45 (Disney Planner)
DH: 53
DD: 17
DS: 25
DDIL: 26
DGD: 1

Tuesday November 17th: Lunch at Sci Fi

We had a very good meal here. We had cheeseburgers, picnic burger and steak. All were good. Steak had great flavor but had a good bit of gristle. Desserts were delicious and service was great. This restaurant little dark and hard to eat a steak but I managed!

Thursday November 20th: Dinner at Kona Grill

Food was excellent, drinks excellent, dessert excellent and we had great service. No complaints. Many of us had the steak, my DH had the noodle dish which he really enjoyed! Good experience!

Friday November 21st: Coral Reef

This was our second visit and we went thinking our DGD would enjoy the aquarium. We had decent seats, not right near the aquarium but next level up. Food was okay. DDIL had mahi and she did not enjoy at all. My steak was okay. Lobster bisque/soup not good-no seasoning. Dessert good. Service was great-very nice waitress!

Saturday November 22nd: Tusker House for Breakfast and Ohana for Dinner

Tusker House was great-we had a little wait, but not terrible. Selection of food was excellent, service great and character interaction was good, but a little slow! Overall good experience.

Ohana-food was fresh and good. We missed the chicken on skewers! Service was good, our waiter was a little over the top but good service! The only thing is this is ALOT of food!!

Sunday November 22nd: Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Be Our Guest for dinner

Chef Mickey's-good food, good character interaction, service pretty good. Felt little rushed and chaotic!

Be Our Guest- this is our second time here. This was an excellent meal and the service was fantastic!!!! My DS said best pork chop ever! Dessert delish! The atmosphere here is amazing. We sat in the main ballroom and it was a great experience!!!

Monday November November 24th: Cinderella's Royal Table (paid out of pocket)

The food was really bad, the experience very rushed and the gentleman who sat us and the gentleman who delivered food were rude and abrupt. Waitress was very rushed and seemed annoyed with us when we wanted to order other drinks besides juice. Food was really bad
and portions tiny. This is our third time here and probably the last for a while!

We had a great time and overall had great experience with table service and counter service in the parks and hotels!

VWL Mom
11-30-2014, 06:25 AM
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience at CRT. A lot of money for bad food AND service. I hope you let them know. Glad the rest went well. Thanks for posting.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-30-2014, 01:51 PM
Thanks for sharing! We haven't been to CRT in a while, and from what I'm hearing, it won't be on the "must do" list for the next while either!

AgentC
11-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Sorry to hear about CRT. It is the one character meal we have never done because I can't commit to such a high price. I haven't been to Coral Reef in years. I didn't enjoy it and every time I am ready to try it again I find so so reviews.

Glad you had a great time at Tusker. It is one of my favorites.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Sounds pretty good overall, sorry your experience at CRT wasn't very good

SBETigg
12-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Mostly good experiences for you, so that's a plus. But the CRT is a shame. I haven't been there since it was King Stefon's (so, a long time).