PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it?

CanadaLovesDisney
11-25-2014, 06:31 PM
Is it worth it to make ADRs for a short two day trip over Xmas holidays? Will the counter services be insane and I will wish I had booked reservations? Or will the table dining eat up too much ride/site seeing time? Iam so torn. :confused:

MargaretMessler
11-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Is it worth it to make ADRs for a short two day trip over Xmas holidays? Will the counter services be insane and I will wish I had booked reservations? Or will the table dining eat up too much ride/site seeing time? Iam so torn. :confused:

With extended hours (I assume) during the xmas holiday, I would book a TS each day simply because the CS would be crazy at peak times. The extended hours would make up for the time spent sitting down for a meal, IMO

VWL Mom
11-25-2014, 09:13 PM
I would probably book a TS each day, it's a nice break from the day to get away from the craziness IMO. If you book the more casual places you could probably be in and out in an hour if you so wish. That still leaves you plenty of park time.

PirateLover
11-26-2014, 03:49 PM
:ditto: I would definitely try to book 1 TS a day to give yourself more of a break from all the insanity!

Jeff
11-26-2014, 05:00 PM
:ditto: I would definitely try to book 1 TS a day to give yourself more of a break from all the insanity!

I have been Christmas week many times and I certainly agree! Book ADRs

CanadianWDWFan
11-26-2014, 05:23 PM
TS is the way to go, if you can get it.

FYI, just tried to get ADR's at MK on Dec. 17th. There was nothing to be had. We had a lunch time ADR but I cancelled it since we might not make it due to our flight arrival time, so we wanted a later seating. I checked all TS and there was simply nothing. So it might be too late to get any ADR's.

That said, I am going to be checking all the time right up to the day we arrive.

CanadaLovesDisney
11-26-2014, 07:08 PM
Thanks! I will book another ADR - if I can! I never even thought of the possibility they may all be booked up. I never go during peak season and usually can get in anywhere! (Except Be Our Guest of course)