PDA

View Full Version : No Canadian Lumberjacks show during holidays

WDWdriver
11-24-2014, 12:35 PM
The Canadian Lumberjacks Show will be on a hiatus until January 4th. I know how disturbing this will be to most of you. ;)

In place of the lumberjacks a group called the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs will present holiday customs of the various regions of Canada through music.

Strmchsr
11-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Ron, the question was asked recently - do you know if some of the Off Kilter guys will be back with this holiday group? I couldn't find anyone who could tell me for sure.

Punchdrunk
11-24-2014, 02:24 PM
I have heard through non vetted sources that OK band would be performing but under a different name and no OK music. Not exactly sure how, when, or where, but they are performing

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-24-2014, 09:09 PM
I know everyone loved OK, but I like that this "new" show might actually showcase a bit of Canada. And, nothing can be worse than the Lumberjacks!

WDWdriver
11-25-2014, 07:52 AM
Ron, the question was asked recently - do you know if some of the Off Kilter guys will be back with this holiday group? I couldn't find anyone who could tell me for sure.

I don't know about that, Chris. I haven't heard that rumor. But it would be great if true.

SandmanGStefani24
11-25-2014, 09:26 AM
No lumberjack show? What a blow this is to the WDW fanbase!

:D:mickey::thumbsup:

Seriously though, do you think word spread quickly up the chain of command that the attraction wasn't the draw it was supposed to be?