PDA

View Full Version : Meet Magnifique Disney Friends as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Sideshow

lawgirl
11-23-2014, 03:13 PM
I've never done this / seen where it is. We are bringing my 2YO daughter for the first time to MK, and we must see Minnie! Can someone give me some more detailed info on this? How long is the line? Is it similar to the line at Epcot character spot? Do you go through and meet each character and get a photo in a line? Thanks so much!

So, if we take the train around to the back, is the circus right there?

PirateLover
11-23-2014, 06:08 PM
There is a big circus tent. You can't miss it. Yes, the train will leave you off right where you need to be. The tent is split into two lines- One for Minnie Magnifique and Daisy Fortuna, and another for Amazing Donaldo and Great Goofini. (once inside, though, you can visually see all the characters). Each character has their own little setup to stop and get a photo with.

I believe if it's not busy you may be able to cut right through and meet all four, otherwise you have to leave and reenter for the 2nd pair. The wait times vary. I've only gone twice. The first time, I had to wait about 10 minutes to meet Minnie, but by the time we were through the line there was no wait. The second time there was only one person in front of us.

lawgirl
11-23-2014, 07:10 PM
Thank you for the info! It sounds like fun!

ransam
11-24-2014, 01:27 AM
it really is very cool.

Mickey'sGirl
11-24-2014, 07:15 AM
It is a fantastic meet and greet spot!

Minnie is fabulous (as is Daisy).