PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass

Disney-Nut
11-17-2014, 11:14 AM
Im sure the question has been asked. Ive been reading a bunch on it but im still VERY confused about the whole process. Any help will be great. We have a group of us going in 2 1/2 weeks and i want to plan the fast passes but not sure how to get evry one on the same "pass". Am i to only select mine and then some how every one else try for the same time? I'm so confused about it i almost want to skip even picking them.

faline
11-17-2014, 11:18 AM
On your My Disney Experience, you would need to invite the others of your group to link with you and to give you permission to control the fastpass+ system for everyone.

As long as everyone is on my disney experience, has park tickets linked to their account and have linked to you with the permission noted above, you can try to set up fastpass+ for your entire group.

Given that your trip is so close, I wouldn't expect a lot of the most popular rides to have available times especially for a larger group.

Disney-Nut
11-17-2014, 11:27 AM
How do i give the permission for them to link mine to theirs?

faline
11-17-2014, 11:59 AM
How do i give the permission for them to link mine to theirs?

I believe they need to send you an invitation. When you respond to the invitation, if I remember correctly, you can decide what rights that person will have regarding your fastpasses etc.

Disney-Nut
11-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Thank you for the help Faline

CanadaLovesDisney
11-27-2014, 12:20 AM
Get them ahead! It's so worth the hassle!!
Have fun :party: