PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Everest Challenge

Yungbuck73
11-15-2014, 04:30 AM
So I received and email today about upcoming runDisney events and saw that the 2015 Expedition Everest Challenge is May 1-2 with a on Sale Date of 12/16/14. My wife and I were planning a nice beach trip to Florida and stay over at Cape Canaveral then go down to Disney's Vero Beach Resort for a few days. It just so happens that this weekend is the same time we are going down so I think my addiction to runDisney is going to force us to do attempt this challenge.
Who has done this and how difficult are the obstacles? Also how hard is the scavenger hunt?
I am hoping it works out for us.
Is anyone else thinking of doing this race?:thumbsup:

Christine
11-28-2014, 10:07 AM
I've done it 3 times. I'm probably not going to do it again. I really enjoyed it, but I don't think 4 is in my future. I loved the obstacles!!

Yungbuck73
11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
I've done it 3 times. I'm probably not going to do it again. I really enjoyed it, but I don't think 4 is in my future. I loved the obstacles!!

Still thinking about it. Do you think I would have to register right away like the other races?

Christine
12-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Still thinking about it. Do you think I would have to register right away like the other races?

I def would.

Yungbuck73
12-04-2014, 12:14 AM
wow just went on today and sold out for pre.

badkitty
12-04-2014, 01:52 AM
It is being advertised as the final one so it will probably sell out quick. I debated doing it but not sure how to swing the trip out and then the Tinkerbell the next weekend. Common sense says to pass but I love AK.

Yungbuck73
12-04-2014, 04:20 PM
It is being advertised as the final one so it will probably sell out quick. I debated doing it but not sure how to swing the trip out and then the Tinkerbell the next weekend. Common sense says to pass but I love AK.

I didn't know it was the last one. Had been thinking I wasn't going to do, but now I'd it is the last one. Maybe. Hmmmm
And who needs common sense? Fly by the seat of your pants. Lol