PDA

View Full Version : Is there going to be a 3rd House of Cards

RAIDER
11-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Am behind the times and finally watched series 1-2 of House of Cards and oh what a final programme ,a truly excellent show

Will there be a 3rd series as google is all over the place and with spoilers and when will it be out ?

Kevin Spacey is just brilliant !!!

TheDuckRocks
11-13-2014, 10:40 AM
Oh, do not do a google for the 3rd season!
Yes, they have filmed one, but there are tons of spoiler alert junk out that I truly wish my eyes had never seen. Half of fun of this series is the "gasp" factor. :mad:

RAIDER
11-13-2014, 10:44 AM
Oh, do not do a google for the 3rd season!
Yes, they have filmed one, but there are tons of spoiler alert junk out that I truly wish my eyes had never seen. Half of fun of this series is the "gasp" factor. :mad:

I agree I had to divert my eyes when I googled it as I really don't want to know what happens

Thank you at least I know there's going to be a 3rd series

Is it a really big show in the USA ?

Mrs Bus Driver
11-13-2014, 08:35 PM
I love this show to, glad to hear it has another season. And thanks for the heads up, will not google it as I don't want any spoilers.:thumbsup:

PirateLover
11-13-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't think a release date has been given yet, but early 2015 would be the likely bet (January or February). It is really popular in the U.S. and gains new viewers all the time. I feel like every week another one of my friends is "discovering" this show!
Raider, being from the UK are you familiar with the original series that was the inspiration for the U.S. one? My parents always rave about it. It is also available on Netflix but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

RAIDER
11-14-2014, 02:06 AM
I don't think a release date has been given yet, but early 2015 would be the likely bet (January or February). It is really popular in the U.S. and gains new viewers all the time. I feel like every week another one of my friends is "discovering" this show!
Raider, being from the UK are you familiar with the original series that was the inspiration for the U.S. one? My parents always rave about it. It is also available on Netflix but we haven't gotten around to it yet.

PirateLover
Yes I am ,I saw the original many many years ago it's worth a look at but I think it's going to be a tad dated now
However the quotes from the original do seep in from the main characters here and there
But I have to say spaceys version is superior
But defiantly worth a look at if you can get the DVD on the cheap or if they happen to play it in the USA to compare the story lines

But I am so happy it's coming back
This was only on Netflix in the uk so it didn't have a big audience
It's only taken off via word of mouth and since it's become available on DVD