PDA

View Full Version : The Back Home Blues....

RavsRuleDisney!
11-12-2014, 03:15 PM
So just returned from another great trip to the World - Trip Report is up BTW - and of course it seemed to go by tooooo fast and now....back to reality. I know there are many posts regarding how we Intercotees entertain ourselves between WDW visits and I was just reading thru a few of them.

So I was in the mall, passing by the Disney Store and OF COURSE I had to pop in. It is of course far removed from the merchandise stores on site but it put a little smile on my face. And then I wondered: is there anything I can grab that would bridge the gap a bit between this trip and the next? Looking, looking....and then a simple idea.

We have kept various jars, containers, banks, etc. over the years, collecting change, transferring it periodically to cash and stashing it away (used to be Disney dollars! ;) ) for an upcoming trip. Well, no piggy banks to be found, but I ended up grabbing a simple drinking water bottle with Mickey's face splashed on the front! Got home, transferred our already growing change and BAM! Extra inspiration to save those pennies!! :mickey: