One star* Poor
Two Stars ** Okay
Three Stars *** Good
Four Stars**** Very Good
Five stars*****Excellent

Snacks:

Magic Kingdom-

Gaston's Tavern: ***
Mom had a chocolate croissant which she said was good and I had hummus and chips. I had hoped for homemade hummus and chips but it was the prepackaged stuff you can get here at Sam's.

Sunshine Tree Terrace: **
Citrus Swirl-I guess I was expecting it to be a bit sweeter but its basically regular orange juice swirled in vanilla ice cream. The orange juice overpowered the ice cream so I wasn't too happy with this one. Dole whips are much better.

Main Street Confectionery: *****
Pecan patties-I always use my extra snack credits to take these home. Excellent as always.

Animal Kingdom:

Ice Cream Cart: ****
Mickey Ice Cream-what can I say mom always has to have one of these at Disney:D

DHS:

Writers Shop: *****
We had the famous carrot cake cookie. You cannot eat this by yourself so be prepared to share. It is filled with a cream cheese filling and is oh so rich. Mom had regular coffee and I had a mocha latte. It was real coffee not that nasty Nescafe stuff.

Epcot:

Boulangerie Patiserrie-***
We got chocolate eclairs to go and I think they had been kept cool but by the time we got to Lake City and settled in for the night, they were a bit soggy.

Fountain View-Starbucks-*****
I know a lot of people won't agree with me but I'm loving the Starbucks in Disney. Mom had a cinnamin dolce latte hot and I had a skinny iced cinnamin dolce latte-both were excellent.

Mexico Margarita Stand-*****
I had the Milagro Pomegranate Margarita and it was awesome. Not too sweet and not too tart.

Boardwalk:

Boardwalk Pizza Window ***
It was just your basic Disney resort pizza delivery type pizza.

Boardwalk Bakery: ***
Mom had a lemon meringue tart which was quite good. I had a cannoli which wasn't so good, it was mushy. I have an Italian friend who said cannoli can't be made ahead it needs to be filled right before serving. I should have listened it was soggy

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-11-2014, 02:40 PM
I think the snacks are one of the best parts of a Disney vacation ... glad most of them were yummy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-11-2014, 03:05 PM
I think the snacks are one of the best parts of a Disney vacation ... glad most of them were yummy!

I like bringing snacks home too

NJGIRL
11-21-2014, 07:41 PM
So glad you got a chance to get the Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich. I love them!

And it's true about the cannoli. They are so much better when the shell is crunchy instead of soft.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-24-2014, 07:24 AM
So glad you got a chance to get the Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich. I love them!

And it's true about the cannoli. They are so much better when the shell is crunchy instead of soft.

Yes they are!