PDA

View Full Version : Special perk for a friend

tinxmom
11-10-2014, 01:19 PM
We are trying to figure out how to arrange a special perk for our single Mom friend (battling cancer), who is bringing her recently adopted child to the World for Christmas. Would love to have them open the park or be in the parade. Any ideas who to contact or how to arrange this? We have tried a Disney corporate # and have gotten nowhere. I know these perks are usually random, but there must be SOME WAY to arrange for a family in dire circumstances. Any and all ideas welcome - thanks!!!!

buzznwoodysmom
11-10-2014, 02:31 PM
I don't have any suggestions, but wanted to say I hope your friend has a magical trip!

I know that the guests who open the park are usually among the first guests to arrive and I do believe they are selected at random. Not sure if there is any way around this. I know many guests who have arrived super early in hopes of getting picked. Knowing this I am not sure if Disney would prearranged such a thing. If its possible I am sure someone here will have that info for you. Good luck!

CanadianWDWFan
11-10-2014, 02:48 PM
I am going to close this thread in "Theme Parks" as there is another thread on going in Vacation Planning.

Follow the link to the thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=207268).