PDA

View Full Version : OKW - What room requests should I do?!

jennsky
11-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I can't believe I can do online check-in already for our #runICOT trip. Must be because it's booked with DVC points we rented.

ANYWAYS, I don't have a clue what to request. We won't have a car so I should probably choose "Near Transportation" but then what area?? My choices are "Miller's Road Area", "Peninsula Road Area" "South Point Road Area" and "Old Turtle Pond Road Area". Which area would get me closest to the main building and/or a pool? I don't really care about room view. Just thinking if we need to catch the bus super early in the morning from the Hospitality House to get to runDisney events, I would probably want my room near there.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance! :party:

Donald_Quackers
11-09-2014, 05:51 PM
I would probably go for Peninsular Road if you can't select 'near Hospitality House'.

That bus stop is the first for theme park buses and is closest to the Hospitality House and main pool.

chefmickey3
11-09-2014, 06:44 PM
I would ask for not the third floor. You may need to call. There are no elevators in some of the buildings and after a long day three floors up can be rough. Same thing with the suitcases.

tjstrike
11-11-2014, 07:13 AM
I would definitely go for the "near hospitality house" option.

VWL Mom
11-11-2014, 07:27 AM
Using DVC points unless you are actually booked hospitality house there is no long an option to request it. Did you check the confirmation and see if you are OKW or OKW HH?

Peninsula Road and Near Transportation would probably be the best request. We did online check in and then called MS with our actual request but I'm not sure you have that option unless the person you rented from will do it.

epceddie
12-05-2014, 08:46 PM
If you like a river view, ask for a room in Building 45 or 46. The 1BR views are better and the room comes with a jacuzzi and a washer and dryer.
We've also had really nice stays in Building 14, which is right across the street from the Hospitality House.