PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else do this??

minnie04
11-06-2014, 12:36 PM
My DS10 just randomly check on MDE the wait times for rides when we aren’t there. He loves it when the wait times are low. He will tell me such and such is only 10 minutes... 'CAN WE GO??" too funny. One of these days I’m going to jump in the car and head over (3hours later) and ride that ride...lol :mickey:

Speedy1998
11-06-2014, 01:08 PM
I do sometimes. Usually I do it about a week or so before we go. I like to get a feel of what attractions are currently drawing the biggest crowds and what time at night the lines start to get short on some of the older rides.

I know, I know there are rides that always draw huge crowds (Soarin' ; Toy Story Mania, etc) but you would be suprised how much the line can drop off on some of the older attractions in the early evening.

joonyer
11-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Our next trip is Christmas week (23rd-28rd), out first ever Christmas visit to WDW; but I don't even want to know the wait times! :shake:

MyDisneyworld
11-06-2014, 05:34 PM
I do this when I need my Disney fix which is all the time. I rotate through different websites and apps.

Ian
11-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Ummm ... I can out nerd you ... at dinner the other night my wife and kids and I played "Guess the attraction wait time" while we waited for our food to arrive. :blush:

MrPeetrie
11-06-2014, 11:45 PM
I was actually "logging" the wait times of each park approximately one year from our next trip. I wanted to get an idea if FastPass+ would necessitate us reserving a FP for rides where we normally wouldn't need one.

This is all the homework necessary for a successful vacation in WDW anymore.

Back to the OP's original post: my DW, DD11 and I play a game where we attempt to guess wait times to see who gets closest.

ransam
11-07-2014, 12:50 AM
oh I do that all the time. I will text my buddy and say if we were at WDW we would be on Splash mountain in 60 minutes. loi

IrishMickey
11-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Ummm ... I can out nerd you ... at dinner the other night my wife and kids and I played "Guess the attraction wait time" while we waited for our food to arrive. :blush:

ha ha, we do this too as a family and even extended family, my BIL will send me random texts about crowd size and wait times. Nice to know "we" are not alone, plus it is a nice little fix to my Disney problem!:mickey: