PDA

View Full Version : All star movies

Disney-Nut
11-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Whats the best room number's for the "movies'. There will be 6 rooms that our group will be using. I asked for a preffered room and wouldnt mind asking for a specific room. I want some thing close to the lobby. Thanks

Pirate Granny
11-04-2014, 07:54 PM
IF you expect all 6 rooms to be close together, I wouldn't ask for anything more than that...remember six rooms have to be available the same check in date, they won't hold rooms empty the night before just to keep 6 together. We had four one year at FQ and we had real issues. Took a day to straighten out, and a lost day at the park for hubby and I while we waited for rooms to open up. Finally got two rooms and then ten rooms down, another two rooms. But a great trip had by all.

Strmchsr
11-05-2014, 09:54 AM
The best thing to do when you do online check in is check "near lobby" or "near transportation" and then let them select the preferred rooms that fit that. Requesting specific buildings/rooms would be difficult with that many.

brownie
11-05-2014, 09:09 PM
The more specific the request, the less likely it will be granted and the more likely you'll be disappointed. Keep your request more general and it's more likely to be granted and you'll be happier. Besides, a great room for me may end up being terrible room for you.

ransam
11-08-2014, 02:12 AM
I think you should hope for the best. But remember, no mtter what room. you're still at Disney.