PDA

View Full Version : NYE 2014 at Epcot

Orlando Resident
11-04-2014, 03:51 PM
I plan on spending New Years Eve at Epcot this year, I have done it once before (back in 2010) and had an absolute blast! I am curious about a few things and hope to get some insight. Here are a few questions:

Has anyone done the Fantasia buffet at World ShowPlace? What exactly does this include and is it worth booking? Does it include a reserved viewing area for the NYE showing of Illuminations? There is very little info about this online.

Does anyone have any insight on the DJ line up for this year? Will it be the same as previous years with DJ stages in China, Italy, America, and Future World? Is there anything new that has been added for NYE festivities since my last NYE visit in 2010?

I plan to purchase a 1-day/1-park pass since this will be a short trip to Orlando and this is the only park I plan on visiting to celebrate NYE, if I head to the park around noon will I still be able to get in or this too risky? In 2010 I got into the park around 2pm on NYE with no issue.

Looking forward to all your answers! :mickey:

DDoftwo
11-04-2014, 07:36 PM
I am not sure about DJ lineup or entertainment, but yes the buffet will offer reserved viewing for the Fireworks.

DonaldDuck1117
11-04-2014, 08:48 PM
You can show up to Epcot at whatever time on NYE and you will be let in, it never closes. MK will certainly reach capacity and Studios probably will but Epcot has the largest capacity and you'll be able to get in.

It will be crowded but have fun!!

Orlando Resident
11-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Oh well, I called the Dining Line and was told that the Fantasia buffet is fully booked already. Does anyone have any insight on whether or not the same DJ sets will play this year as previous years?

ransam
11-11-2014, 01:02 AM
I can't think of a better way of bringing in a new year.