PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Apprentice

JanetMegan
11-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I usually love this show but this season I so wish they hadn't picked Kate Gosslin...Sig Hansen on the other hand!! =)

Reality TV star and mom of multiples Kate Gosselin
"Sharknado" star Ian Ziering
Actor, musician and reality star Kevin Jonas
Reporter and talk show host Geraldo Rivera
Brandi Glanville of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills"
Gold-medal gymnast and "Dancing With the Stars" winner Shawn Johnson
Sig Hansen, who captains the crab boat Northwestern on "The Deadliest Catch"
Actress Vivica Fox
Comedian Gilbert Gottfried
Actor and reality TV star Lorenzo Lamas
Talk show host Leeza Gibbons
Actress and former Miss USA Kenya Moore
Major League Baseball outfielder Johnny Damon
Former NFL wide receiver Terrell Owens
Keshia Knight Pulliam, who gained fame as Rudy Huxtable on "The Cosby Show"
And gold medal-winning snowboarder Jamie Anderson

But those aren't the only celebrities who'll make an appearance. Legendary comedian Joan Rivers, who took top honors on the show in season 8, filmed scenes for season 14 before her September death.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
11-04-2014, 02:51 PM
Wow, I had no idea that this "celebrity" show was even still on.

Frankly, there isn't a single person on that list that interests me in the least. I guess they are technically celebrities, although most seem to be at or nearing the washed up phase of their careers.

Can't stand Donald Trump and refuse to watch any of his shows.

SBETigg
11-04-2014, 03:32 PM
I used to watch the Apprentice but Trump is just so full of himself and over the top that I stopped watching. I just can't do it. I do like that charities get some nice donations out of it, though. At least some good is done.

mgmnut
11-06-2014, 06:52 AM
I used to watch the Apprentice but Trump is just so full of himself and over the top that I stopped watching. I just can't do it. I do like that charities get some nice donations out of it, though. At least some good is done.

I'm with you. My wife and I used to watch, can't stand Trump anymore so we don't watch anymore.

TheDuckRocks
11-06-2014, 10:08 AM
I haven't watched this show in many seasons. I can not see me wasting my time on this group, as to me over half of this crew I find totally :ack: worthy.

PirateLover
11-06-2014, 10:23 AM
DH asked me a few times when it was coming back. There are a few people on here who I find interesting. We will likely tune in.

JanetMegan
11-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Even if I don't like the folks playing the charity aspect of it really gets to me. I had a pretty low opinion of Joan Rivers until she was on this show. It does open your eyes to maybe the better side to some of these people.

ransam
11-09-2014, 04:32 AM
Even if I don't like the folks playing the charity aspect of it really gets to me. I had a pretty low opinion of Joan Rivers until she was on this show. It does open your eyes to maybe the better side to some of these people.

That is an interesting comment about Joan. It's kind of funny that people can watch the same thing and see it differently. I am the opposite. I liked her but on the show I just thought she seemed like a very nasty, mean lady and never really liked her after that.

It has always interested me in peoples individual differences. Neither is right or wrong, but it is interesting.

ransam
11-09-2014, 04:33 AM
oh and I agree Trump is a tool and none of these celebrities really seem that interesting and a lot of them I have never even heard of.