PDA

View Full Version : Sept/Oct trip dining reviews

scooterca42
11-03-2014, 01:16 PM
We did a couple new dining experiences this trip! Thought I'd make some comments.

Sci-Fi Diner - We've been three times but likely won't bother again. Fun, but the darkness means it's really hard to read the menu and Big D accidentally got a steak with blue cheese on it - I love it - he LOATHES it! To their credit, they changed it out quickly for him. Food is fine, we just think we'll branch out.

Spirit of Aloha - LOVED THIS! Ok, the storyline is cheesy but the food is great and the dancing and music is terrific. Even not upgrading, we had good seats. This is now on our must-do list for at least the next trip.

Be Our Guest (Dinner) - This is another LOVED THIS. The food was great, the service was great, and the atmosphere was really beautifully executed.

San Angel Inn - Might not bother with this again, either. Food was good but the seating is very constricted and we were a group of five that ended up near the washroom :(

We had Narcoosee's booked, but ended up too sick to travel there, so we relied heavily on Everything Pop. The turkey sandwich was amazing!!

VacationDisney
11-03-2014, 05:40 PM
We love San Angel Inn. We never seem to mind the closeness of the tables, but I hear other people have the same issues as you. Perhaps in the future you can find it less crowded and enjoy it.

Glad you enjoyed BOG for dinner we had a terrible server, Frankie, and we rushed through the meal. The food was just OK, however, we did lunch at BOG and enjoyed that very much:thumbsup:

I agree with your impression of Sci-Fi. We bring little flash lights with is now:blush:

Narcoosee's is one of our favorite place. Hope next time you are feeling better and can dine there:thumbsup:

Thanks for the great write ups!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-08-2014, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the reviews we just got back and had an awesome meal at BOG too...I will try to post reviews soon

ransam
11-09-2014, 06:09 PM
I love san angel inn as well. haven't eaten there the last couple visits, I think a return visit is in store.