PDA

View Full Version : Exciting enhancements coming to Disney PhotoPass Service

John
11-02-2014, 05:23 PM
All Guests wearing active MagicBands will now have their attraction photos automatically associated to their My Disney Experience accounts. All unexpired photos are visible, so attraction photos taken within the previous 45 days will be included.

In addition, Guests without MagicBands can now associate attraction photos with RF-enabled media (e.g., park ticket, Memory Maker card) via new touch points at the photo preview walls. This functionality is currently available at:

Magic Kingdom® Park (Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin®, Space Mountain®, Splash Mountain®)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios® (Rock ‘n Roller Coaster® Staring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™)

Implementation is scheduled to be complete at Epcot® (Test Track® Presented by Chevrolet) and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park (Dinosaur and Expedition Everest®) by mid-November.

Guests can also now see videos in their accounts that previously only Memory Maker Guests could access. All Guests wearing active MagicBands will have attraction videos automatically associated to their accounts. Attraction videos are currently available for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.

And, all Guests are eligible to have animated magic shots automatically associated to their accounts. Animated magic shots are special videos that appear in the Guest’s account after having their photo taken by a Disney PhotoPass photographer in select locations (locations and content subject to change). They feature a still photo of the travel party overlaid with a video appearance by an animated character.

All unexpired videos will be visible. Therefore, attraction videos and animated magic shots taken within the previous 45 days are included. All Guests are able to view their videos via their My Disney Experience account, but a Memory Maker entitlement is required to download them.

ransam
11-03-2014, 11:17 PM
yea, I read about that and it's a great thing.

eeyoremom
11-05-2014, 10:12 PM
so, can all photos taken in the previous 45 days be downloaded if you have memory maker. We have 2 trips coming with various family, one dec 21-27, another jan 25-31. Could they be combined on one memory maker. All parties are already linked and all show up on my disney experience. We would like to get memory maker, but only if it works for both trips. Thanks

ransam
11-07-2014, 12:57 AM
is there any way to connect the pics you take personally onto your magic maker.

Lizzie
11-12-2014, 04:18 PM
How much is a cd with all of this on again?

bmj721
11-12-2014, 07:59 PM
Any update on haunted Mansion ride photos?