PDA

View Full Version : split stay question

NY GOOFY
10-29-2014, 12:53 PM
If we have a split stay. 3 nights at one resort, then 4 at another. How do we get our luggage from one hotel to the other without a car?
Thanks

Strmchsr
10-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Just take your luggage down to bell services and they'll transfer it for you.

Fangorn
10-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Be advised that your luggage probably won't arrive at the second resort until late in the afternoon, and it will not be delivered to your room automagically. It will be delivered to Bell Services and stored there until you request for it to be delivered.

It's still a great service, but you won't have access to your luggage for several hours. Plan accordingly.

Steve

DizneyRox
10-29-2014, 07:13 PM
And Disney may not transfer to Swan/Dolphin or other non-Disney owned and operated hotels.

Luggage is not allowed on the WDW Transportation system.

1goofyfamily
10-30-2014, 11:55 AM
We've done it a few times like everyone said and each time our room was ready early in the morning but our luggage came later but we just grabbed it on the way back from the parks.

Crow
10-30-2014, 09:11 PM
Just take your luggage down to bell services and they'll transfer it for you.

Ive done this a few times..gone to the parks and then to my new resort. I like splitting stays, esp if i cant afford someplace like WL for the whole trip.. stay at a value or mod and WL etc..which i cant afford a whole wk or so at but if anyone would like to give me enough to spend a whole wk at WL ill b happy to accept it

ransam
11-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Disney is very accommodating.

Disney_Barbie
11-03-2014, 09:07 AM
agreed. They make this process VERY easy