PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk

Scrappy2
10-28-2014, 10:26 PM
We will be heading to Disney in a couple of weeks. We ended up adding a room only night and heading down a day earlier. We have no plans for the Saturday when we arrive. We were thinking about going to th BW and maybe trying to eat at the ESPN zone or just spending the evening at the BW. My question is where do you park?

tjstrike
10-28-2014, 10:39 PM
I think that as long as your trip is after the F & W festival (Ends Nov. 10th) you'd be fine parking in the boardwalk parking lot.

Scrappy2
10-28-2014, 11:36 PM
It will be the last Saturday of the F&W. What would be the next best way? Any buses? Take bus to Epcot then catch a bus to one of the hotels?

tjstrike
10-29-2014, 12:05 AM
There's an overflow parking lot across the street.

Pirate Granny
10-29-2014, 06:52 AM
I would take a bus to the studios and walk over to BW. Much less hassle than going through EPCOT and you would have to use your ticket to go through EPCOT, but not at the studios. You may need to take a taxi home as the studios may be closed when you are ready to leave BW area.

DonaldDuck1117
10-29-2014, 03:00 PM
Just drive to the Boardwalk hotel. The security guard will stop you, tell him/her you are wanting to eat at ESPN and the guard will direct you where to park. I wouldn't take a bus to studios. Then you have a long-ish walk and then you may need a taxi to get back to your hotel at the end of the night

Just drive, that is by far the easiest way.

Maddie
11-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Easiest way would be to park at the boardwalk. They do have overflow parking. You are allowed to park there as long as you are eating at one of the restaurants. That way you are right there and dont have to take a bus or boat. :thumbsup: