PDA

View Full Version : Fun Wheel Challenge

Patricia
10-24-2014, 12:36 PM
Incase you've missed it:

Located at the heart of Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure Park, Mickey’s Fun Wheel comes alive during World of Color. Prior to each show, guests can use their personal mobile devices to access a Wi-Fi network that leads to an interactive pre-show game. Inside the game, Mickey’s Fun Wheel becomes a giant game board as it changes colors in a specific pattern. Players compete against each other through multiple games until the start of World of Color—the winner of each game can then program the colors on Mickey’s Fun Wheel for a brief period of time.

So how does it work? It’s pretty simple. Once you’re in the “World of Color” viewing area, just join the PierGames Wi-Fi network from your mobile device, and the game plays within your device’s web browser. This special Wi-Fi network is available 45 minutes before the start of the first “World of Color” show each evening. No apps, no downloads.

BrerGnat
10-24-2014, 03:26 PM
This game is incredibly difficult. For what it's worth.

Cinderelley
10-25-2014, 11:05 PM
Sounds like just the thing for my video game junkies. I have no doubt that my youngest son will have it mastered by the time WoC starts.

Gator
11-03-2014, 11:24 AM
My kids loved this. They would shout out the colors that come and me or the wife would type it in. We tried it over and over for two different nights. My wife won it once - just once! But it was cool to control the wheel for 15 seconds. It did help the time pass standing around like cattle.