PDA

View Full Version : Why???

minnie04
10-23-2014, 04:36 PM
Why everytime my DH goes with us on a trip. We can never leave the house EARLY :fit: I am all ready to go tomorrow morning EARLY like we are going to work & school. And now we have to take this car over here and take this money to the bank, get coffee etc. are you KIDDING ME !!!!! He says "we have been there so many times" "who care what time we get there" ohhhhhh no that's not what I want to hear. THANK GOD I planned all my FP+ times for after 5:00pm. I guess we will do whatever, whenever we get there...

I'm not going to stress 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10...I'm not going to stress 1,2,3,4,5 :thedolls::angry::fit::shake::bang:

VWL Mom
10-23-2014, 04:45 PM
I can so relate! I hope you have a wonderful trip in spite of him, relax and enjoy.

buzznwoodysmom
10-23-2014, 05:08 PM
I can also relate!

It amazes me at how much quicker the kids and I can leave the house and arrive in WDW without DH. Even when my kids were smaller, we had a system that worked. Throw hubby in the mix, and for some reason we get slowed down.

He always forgets something; sunglasses, a book, gotta double check something before we drive off. Then he likes to take long breaks for meals, and gas or restroom breaks. The kids and I eat on the go when we are headed to Disney! We can stop for gas, use the restroom, get food through a drive through and be back on the road in 20 minutes tops!

Lindsey310
10-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Same. My hubby blames it on me though when it's clearly him. :secret:

42 days!! :joy:

tinkx2
10-24-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm lovin' these.... They (men) says they are always waiting on us!!!! LOL this is a hoot

Goofy4TheWorld
10-24-2014, 01:39 PM
As I man, I believe this thread proves generations of men were RIGHT...

You women CAN get ready fast when YOU want to!

:thedolls: