PDA

View Full Version : Trading in glamour for comfort

barbiegirl314
10-21-2014, 02:58 PM
Hope this is the right place for this post.

Just wondering is there are any others out there like me who have a complete appearance transformation while at WDW.

When I'm home and going out or to work I spend about an hour or so getting ready... dry and straighten the hair, makeup and the perfect outfit.:thumbsup:

In WDW my goal is to get out of the room and to the parks in as little time as possible, LOL. My hair never sees a blow dryer or straightening iron, my clothes are the ones that will be the most comfortable and that allow for the most expansion (due all my disney food treats:blush:) and I may take a minute to throw on a coat of mascara. Tops 20 minutes, lol.

My time at the world brings out a whole other side in me:mickey:

Janmac
10-21-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes, not to mention less works better with more heat. And possibly rain. Neither of which bodes well for make-up or hair styling.

As for clothes, besides comfy - which also includes cargo pants (no bag check), I also want to wear brighter colors. The first few times I traveled to Florida I wore maybe twenty percent of what I brought because the rest just wasn't what I felt like wearing in Florida.

Now I only pack "Florida" clothes.

Jan

Ksmith75
10-24-2014, 09:57 AM
I am the same way... for work - dress clothes, straightened hair, make up and heels...

at WDW, hair in a ponytail, under a hat, tennis shoes, capris and a tshirt...

I never blow dry or straighten my hair...