PDA

View Full Version : Hot Sauce Purchase In the park?....

RavsRuleDisney!
10-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Ok, I am a hot sauce lover and always looking to make a pick-up when I'm traveling. Maybe something local to the area, unique flavor combo, etc. I purchased a bottle (a very tasty/spicy one by the way!) in Mexico last trip and now I'm looking to add to my WDW collection during our upcoming Nov. trip. Soooo, any suggestions? I am sure DTD is probably a good choice even though we spend very little time there and with the F&W festival going on there may be options there as well. Help burn my taste buds a bit!! :thedolls:

Strmchsr
10-15-2014, 05:48 PM
The F&WF will be your best bet. There were several different hot sauce versions around World Showcase and in the Festival Pavilion.

TinkerbellT421
10-15-2014, 09:17 PM
House of Blues gift shop in Downtown Disney has a massive selection of hot sauces. Including ones with warning labels :thedolls:

barnaby
10-16-2014, 09:26 AM
Ok, I am a hot sauce lover and always looking to make a pick-up when I'm traveling. Maybe something local to the area, unique flavor combo, etc. I purchased a bottle (a very tasty/spicy one by the way!) in Mexico last trip and now I'm looking to add to my WDW collection during our upcoming Nov. trip. Soooo, any suggestions? I am sure DTD is probably a good choice even though we spend very little time there and with the F&W festival going on there may be options there as well. Help burn my taste buds a bit!! :thedolls:

Not in the parks, but since your from Jersey - if you haven't yet try Hanks Sauce. :thumbsup: