PDA

View Full Version : Sold Out Dates for MNSSHP

Ally'sMom
10-14-2014, 06:53 AM
How packed do you think the parks/parties will be for the days the Halloween Party is sold out? Not exactly sure how many tickets they have for each party, but I am getting a little nervous!

faline
10-14-2014, 06:55 AM
Expect it to be very crowded on sold out nights - at least until after the fireworks. That's the time when many families with younger kids tend to leave. The second parade will be much more lightly attended than the first.

Strmchsr
10-14-2014, 08:23 AM
I was there last Thursday on a sold out night. It was PACKED. And, unlike what used to happen, it didn't thin out much after the fireworks. The second parade was about as crowded as the first. It's not so packed you can't move (except on Main St during the parade and fireworks). Just expect lines for everything. Our, do the Villians Soiree (which my family loved) and get a special reserved standing area for the parade and fireworks and not have to fight the crowds.

ransam
10-15-2014, 01:51 AM
The hub is shoulder to shoulder.

Pirate Granny
10-15-2014, 06:46 AM
A $90 a head for the Villain dessert party, we took our chances and stood for the parade and fireworks with the Masses!

Figment104
10-21-2014, 01:35 PM
I was there last Thursday on a sold out night. It was PACKED. And, unlike what used to happen, it didn't thin out much after the fireworks. The second parade was about as crowded as the first. It's not so packed you can't move (except on Main St during the parade and fireworks). Just expect lines for everything. Our, do the Villians Soiree (which my family loved) and get a special reserved standing area for the parade and fireworks and not have to fight the crowds.

Last Thursday as in 10/16? We were there that night as well and I didn't realize it was a sold out party. Based on the crowd levels that totally makes sense, but I thought I was simply not remembering how crowded those parties get. I couldn't believe there was a 60 min wait for 7DMT at 11:30 that night!

Strmchsr
10-21-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Thursday as in 10/16?

No, it was 10/9 for us. I don't recall if 10/16 sold out. I don't think it was. The parties are just really, really crowded now, even on non-sold out nights.