PDA

View Full Version : how long does dinner take at BOG?

drosenbe
10-04-2014, 10:41 PM
Just for planning, how long does dinner take at be our guest? 60 minutes? 90 minutes?

Most MK restaurants tend to try to rush you out, but for the prices, I would hope that BOG is more laid back.

Thanks

Strmchsr
10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
BOG is pretty much like every other table service restaurant. 60-90 minutes is about average. I've never felt rushed out at the table service places though.

EeyoresBestFriend
10-05-2014, 12:37 PM
I heard other folks mention the rushing thing at table service too.

We eat at a lot of TS when we are there and have never felt rushed except once at Brown Derby. But that whole dinner had been a fiasco with a bad server.

Eating AT BOG for the first time in March. Looking forward to it and thanks for the info! :thumbsup:

VacationDisney
10-05-2014, 01:42 PM
We had dinner at BOG Labor Day week. We felt VERY rushed by our server (Frankie):mad:

We even ordered a glass of wine, which, I think, is an indication that one wants to not be rushed during dinner? I had the shrimp & scallop in puff pastry and disappointed that it was more pastry than anything else. Husband had the chicken and it was VERY dry.

We have been to WDW over 20 times and this is the first place I have EVER had a negative feel for. We did go to BOG for lunch and that was much better.

faline
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
I, too, would suggest 60-90 minutes for a relaxed, sit down meal. We've dined there twice and, while we had a much better server on our second visit, I did not feel rushed on either occasion.