PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and MDE Linking

Gocubs
10-02-2014, 12:19 PM
I am attending MNSSHP on Sunday and I have yet to link the tickets to my MDE. Should I do this? I had read that there were some issues from time to time doing this. My 5 day hoppers are linked and I just don't want one of them charged when we arrive around 5 PM.

I bought the MNSSHP tickets from the Disney website and have printed the PDF tickets. Should I just bring these? Or do I need to link?

Thanks!

natedog24
10-02-2014, 03:04 PM
I can only answer the first part of your question about linking the MNSSHP tickets to your MDE. My suggestion would be to do it. I just came back, and linked the MNSSHP tickets to our Magic Bands and it worked great. No issues whatsoever. I also brought the tickets as a backup, but didn't need them.

I assume you can get in just by bringing the tickets, but I'd have to imagine you'd get in faster if everything is linked.

Hope that helps and have fun!!

Hog
10-02-2014, 04:15 PM
I was wondering this same thing, I added them to my MDE, but I am not worried about a park day being lost because we have APs. My parents on the other hand have 3 day hoppers and will be going to the party as an extra 4th day. My dad has his MNSSHP tickets added to his magic band but I told him just to use the hard RFID tickets he got in the mail to get into the party that day, just to be safe.