PDA

View Full Version : Epcot performers

Disney-Nut
09-29-2014, 09:28 AM
I havent been to Disney in waaay to long. It sounds like every "street act" i liked is gone or going to be gone by the time i get there in december. What is every ones favorite act thats still there?

Strmchsr
09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure you'll get any other responses because nothing is left. All the acts are gone as of yesterday (maybe British Revolution is left. Not sure about them). Since the new acts haven't started yet there's no new favorites.

Melanie
09-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Still left? Hmmm. Let me get back to you on that.

Disney-Nut
09-29-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow, thats disappointing. Are there any plans for new acts?

Hammer
09-29-2014, 11:36 AM
I believe British Revolution is not scheduled to have left. The performer in France (serveur amusant) is still there. I think the Taiko drummers are still in Japan. Voices of Liberty still sings in the American rotunda.

Personally, I wasn't a fan of Off Kilter's or Mo Rockin's music. I enjoyed the World Showcase players, but their shows created a bit of a bottleneck as they didn't have a separate area to perform, which was magnified during Food and Wine.

I am taking a wait and see attitude regarding the new acts. I'm there next week when the new acts start so I'll try and let you know my thoughts on the new acts.

DizneyFreak2002
09-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Google "Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show"...

Strmchsr
09-29-2014, 12:46 PM
Yeah, Paul Bunyan Lumberjack is the company that's providing the new show for Canada. They've been doing things for a number of years and you can get a general idea of what the show will be like at Canada from their website description. The show will be starting sometime in October. Don't have an exact date yet, but probably in the next couple of weeks.

Hammer
09-29-2014, 04:28 PM
Yeah, Paul Bunyan Lumberjack is the company that's providing the new show for Canada. They've been doing things for a number of years and you can get a general idea of what the show will be like at Canada from their website description. The show will be starting sometime in October. Don't have an exact date yet, but probably in the next couple of weeks.

Chris, I saw from their FB page that they are starting the week of October 5th. I arrive on the 5th and since my primary focus is on the Food and Wine festival, I will make a point to watch.

Strmchsr
09-29-2014, 04:44 PM
Chris, I saw from their FB page that they are starting the week of October 5th. I arrive on the 5th and since my primary focus is on the Food and Wine festival, I will make a point to watch.

I'll be right behind you on the 8th. :mickey: I know I just got back last week, but the Disney Institute is bringing me back for another quick teaching session so I'll be down for a couple of nights. I'm glad I'll get to check out the new show, too.

AgentC
09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
I was there yesterday. I heard British Revolution as I walked by.

According to the schedule the Chinese acrobats, the mariachi band in Mexico, the Japanese drummers, Serveur Amusent, and the Voices of Liberty were still there.

Altair
09-29-2014, 07:25 PM
What about Sergio? :mickey:

ransam
09-30-2014, 02:32 AM
I am looking forward to the lumberjack show. I have seen one before and it was pretty coo.

Susan A
10-01-2014, 09:37 AM
I will miss Mo Rockin' and the belly dancers. I know some of those musicians have been performing there for years! I wonder what they will do now. :confused: