PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania question :)

Scorpiosammy
09-27-2014, 04:31 PM
My DH and I have only rode this once, but since we are going with my parents this year for their last trip (age/health :( ) I was wanting them to try it.

Im not worried about my Dad at all but Mom can get motion sick. I have vertigo and did not think it was bad at all.

My question is this: a lot of rides at WDW have a "last minute exit" built in to the queue where she could accompany us and if she looked at it but then decided not to, she could exit easily (such as RNRC and SM).

Thanks for any help guys :) :mickey:

faline
09-27-2014, 05:40 PM
I know there's a section on the loading floor where they bring in folks who are using wheelchairs and suspect folks who change their minds could exit here OR the cast member might let someone just walk right through the ride car and exit out the other side to the external exit.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-27-2014, 08:12 PM
You never have to ride anything especially at Disney!

Just tell the CM you don't want to ride, and they will show you the exit. For Toy Story, I would think that the CM will let you walk right through the ride car if Mom or Dad decides that they don't want to ride.

If either of them (or you) can't manage the stairs, it is super easy to leave the special access area, as you can just walk out.

One note though, if using the special access area, when the car rejoins the queue is a bit rough (and it worse than any part of the actual ride).

I hope they enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Scorpiosammy
09-27-2014, 10:21 PM
Awesome info guys, thanks so much! :thumbsup: I will be sure to pass it along to my Mom :mickey:

ransam
09-28-2014, 12:48 AM
I have vertigo and had no problems with toy story,

disneymom15
09-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Son in law has motion sickness, he's never had a problem onTSM!!

natedog24
09-29-2014, 10:05 AM
I just went with a group of people, 2 of which have severe issues with motion sickness (1 previously had issues with the Hall of Presidents video). Both loved TSM and had no issues - but at WDW, there is always a place to exit before the ride.