PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Late Nights Live

JabberJaws
09-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Not sure if this is the right spot for this or not. I know it just started this week, but has anyone done the Late Nights Live event yet? Trying to figure out how admission works.

With the event starting at 9:45 pm and park closing at 9 pm. We're going the first night of our trip but won't have regular park admission that day. We booked it through MDE. So is it connected to our Magic Bands which would allow us park entrance after hours, or do we have to go to a ticket booth or something. Disney wasn't very clear on the details when we booked it.

Wasn't sure if anyone knew. Worst comes to worst I will just call and check, but thought I'd check here first!

Thanks!

VWL Mom
09-25-2014, 01:22 PM
I would stop at a ticket window and ask. I would imagine there is some sort of ticket or wristband you need to pick up. Also, since you have it connected to your Magic Band the last thing you would want is for it to use a regular admission (if you have any).

ransam
09-26-2014, 02:21 AM
I would call Disney before you went just to make sure.

good luck.

JabberJaws
09-26-2014, 10:45 AM
Yeah I will probably give them a buzz that day we get down there just to verify. You'd think when you book something like that you'd at least get some kind of instruction!

I also wonder for anyone that has been to one so far what they thought of it. I would have prefered to have gotten the full $199/each premium package, as that seemed to have way more to offer, but that was only applicable on Monday - Thursday, and we're only going to the Disney parks Friday - Sunday. We get in town Thursday around 3, so could do the Late Nights Live that night, so figured it'd be worth a shot.

TheVBs
09-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Haven't even heard of this event! I'll have to go look it up. Hope you have a good time! Please let us know how it goes. :mickey: