PDA

View Full Version : FP+ in just two days.

ransam
09-25-2014, 03:27 AM
I was on MDE tonight. we have to make our FP+ in two days. I went on the place where we make our reservations, and when I clicked it, just to text it wouldn't let me click on any of our names and said we had to enter our reservation number or put in the QC number. I put in my reservation number and it said the number was already linked to that band.
So I guess i'm confused.
when it comes time for us to make the reservation will it allow us to click on it? I just don't want to miss it.

also, we will be there on November 26, 2014. that's our check in date.
I know I can start making them at midnight eastern (11 my time), will they consider 60 days as Friday night or Saturday night?

VWL Mom
09-25-2014, 08:51 AM
If everything is linked properly you should be able to make your FP+ ressies at 12:01AM EST on Saturday, that would be 11:01PM Friday your time.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-25-2014, 11:00 AM
The system doesn't let you see/do a lot in advance. When everything is linked (and it sounds like it is for you), the choices become available at the 60-day mark. Until then, you're pretty much stuck.

It is rather frustrating that you can't check or verify, but it does sound like you're all set.

ransam
09-26-2014, 02:14 AM
it is very frustrating....and worrisome.

another question.
I have two reservations. but I can make reservations for all 4 travelers with my reservation number right?

ransam
09-26-2014, 02:15 AM
I realized my last post was 1963, which is the year I was born.,...pretty cool. maybe that's a good luck sign i'll get the reservations I want.

ransam
09-27-2014, 03:51 AM
ok it worked perfectly. at 10:58 Central time I couldn't sign in, but right at 11 I could and I got my fast passes.