PDA

View Full Version : Charging Stations

Whipmatt
09-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Heading to the world in 9 days. yeah!!! I would like to know if anyone has used the charging stations, how we'll did they work, and where are they located ? thank you!!!!

DizneyRox
09-19-2014, 02:31 PM
Personally, I'd bring your own extra battery. They are cheap and I'm sure you'll use it elsewhere.

Bay Lake
09-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Didn't they just shut them down or they are about to shut them down?

joanna71985
09-19-2014, 04:07 PM
Currently only MK has them. They work fine, but you will need to bring your own cable. I use the one in Storybook Circus all the time

Melanie
09-19-2014, 04:47 PM
The lockers are what's supposedly being shut down.

The ones by the Tangled bathrooms are iffy, or at least they were in July. The plugs were already stripped in a lot of them.

joonyer
09-19-2014, 10:16 PM
Charging stations aren't portable. Not many people like to stay put in a theme park long enough to make much of a difference for a phone charge. Bring a portable re-charger that you can charge overnight. Much more convenient, and won't tie you down. That way, you can charge up while waiting in one of those long queues.

Disney-Nut
09-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Typically , how long does everyone's I-phone 5s last during the day down there?

Polynesian Dweller
09-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Typically , how long does everyone's I-phone 5s last during the day down there?

There wouldn't be a typical. It depends on how much you use and what you use it for. Looking at Email, Facebook, Twitter etc regularly will use battery. As will leaving cellular data on playing games and so on.

Mine lasts me a full day but then I use it mostly for MDE and check email at the resort or if necessary. Often look at weather on an app.

It will depend totally on your use.