PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Tales with Belle-Worth the wait?

disneyfamilyforever
09-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Hello all,

What is this attraction all about? Is it worth the long waits? What do you get to do? Thank you all in advance for you help.

:mickey:

BigRedDad
09-18-2014, 03:40 PM
It is an kid interaction show with Belle. Its worth doing once, but I would not wait more than 1 show to get into it. Its not worth waiting more than 20 minutes for it.

This is just my opinion. Others may love it and wait 2 hours for it.

DadTriton
09-18-2014, 11:36 PM
hit or miss
for 95% of the kids it's a story.
for kids that are picked to be in the story- priceless.
my 5 yr old son was picked as Gaston - priceless.
other times, kinda dull.

DonaldDuck1117
09-18-2014, 11:40 PM
Just echoing what the others have said. i think it is definitely worth doing once, if for nothing else than to see the mirror transform. But it doesn't hold a lot of re-ridablity for me.

Katzateer
09-19-2014, 07:28 AM
I have been twice. Once during a surprise Pre-opening of the new Fantasyland. It was amazing and we got to get a good look around before going to see Belle.

The next time after the attraction had been open a few months, it was ok but wthout little kids not something I would spend a lot of time waiting for.

One visit- totally worth it. I love the mirror and the details in the cottage. And Lumiere is pretty cool in the story time room.

savafan
09-20-2014, 12:41 AM
We enjoy it, and think it's worth doing. There was absolutely no wait for us.

TheVBs
09-20-2014, 08:11 AM
We did it last spring. DD9 was chosen to be in the show. The whole thing was very cute, but I was a little disappointed we'd used FP for it. Should have used them for Anna & Elsa! It really was very cute though, and the mirror was cool. Probably more enjoyable for younger kids. We have no plans to do it again.

Melanie
09-20-2014, 08:35 AM
I absolutely think it's worth the wait at least once. The mirror transformation is amazing, and the show is cute. The attention to detail throughout the cottage and then in Beast's Castle is so well done.

AgentC
09-20-2014, 10:38 AM
I absolutely think it's worth the wait at least once. The mirror transformation is amazing, and the show is cute. The attention to detail throughout the cottage and then in Beast's Castle is so well done.

I agree. After doing it once, I probably wouldn't wait again unless I was with someone who wanted to participate in the show but it is definitely something that should be seen just to enjoy the details. Oh and Lumiere. He is very well done.