PDA

View Full Version : Experience More Theme Park Magic Ticket

VWL Mom
09-16-2014, 08:30 AM
From MS

Visit All 4 Theme Parks for the Special Price of $199 plus tax

This is a great way to experience the magic at Walt Disney World Resort. You get to spend a full day having fun at each of the 4 Theme Parks – and save!

Magic Kingdom Park
Epcot
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Available Dates:
Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase these tickets September 10, 2014 through December 31, 2014. Tickets must be used by May 24, 2015.

Important Offer Details:
Offer includes a 4-Day 4-Park Ticket for $199 plus tax per person (adult or child ages 3 and older).
The ticket is valid for one-day one-park admission to each of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks per day (parks may not be repeated).
There are no blockout dates.
You must use your ticket within 14 days of its first use.
This offer is eligible for Annual Pass upgrades, and not eligible for ticket upgrades or add-ons (such as the Park Hopper, No Expiration, or Water Park Fun & More Option).

eeyoremom
09-16-2014, 11:01 AM
Does the dvc member have to pick up? My daughter is dvc, we are not and we will be at wdw a few days before her. I know she said she could buy for more than just her family. Does the actual ticket even have to be picked up or does it get linked to magic band?

DizneyRox
09-16-2014, 12:52 PM
Fine print:

•This Promotional Ticket is valid for one (1) admission to each of the following: Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
•Guest must visit a different Theme Park each day of use.
•The Promotional Ticket must be used between September 10, 2014 and May 24, 2015.
•Expires 14 days after date of first use.
•Promotional Ticket must be purchased by December 31, 2014.
•Proof of Disney Vacation Club Membership required at time of purchase.
•Promotional Ticket is nontransferable and excludes activities and events separately priced.
•Limit of 8 Promotional Tickets per Member household.
•This offer is eligible for Annual Pass upgrades, and not eligible for ticket upgrades or add-ons (such as the Park Hopper, No Expiration, or Water Park Fun & More Option).

VWL Mom
09-16-2014, 01:39 PM
The DVC member does have to be present when picking up the tickets. DVC will give her a voucher number which can be used for FP+ but it needs to be exchanged for the actual ticket.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-16-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't like what this offer looks to foreshadow, which is the cost of visiting your favorite park more than once becoming yet another "plus" option that you have to pay more for instead of it being part of the base ticket.

:(

DizneyRox
09-16-2014, 03:53 PM
To be fair, there are all sorts of options that have been able to be tied to tickets. Conventions, weddings, seasonal passholders, etc. All can and most do have different restrictions placed on tickets. Even the hard ticket events like MNSSHP, have a time/date entry (and I presume location) attached to them so that you can't use them elsewhere.

Behind the scenes, they know how much you paid for it, differences in DVC tickets, vs CM ticket, vs, etc..

I'm not saying it's a good trend, just that it's been possible a for a long time and is nothing new. I'm more worried about the difference in price between MK and the other parks with regards to a one day ticket.

Aurora
09-25-2014, 09:32 AM
This is great deal, and if we had a trip planned for that time frame, I'd definitely consider it. If you already buy a non-park-hopper ticket and go to all four parks, you'd save almost $100 with this ticket. Multiply that for the number in your family, and that's nothing to sneeze at.

thatkindofday
10-08-2014, 10:35 AM
We have family going with us that are not DVC and does not live with us, can they use the tickets?? I was told no, but I am reading conflicting answers.

JMTStone
10-16-2014, 08:38 AM
As we are traveling to WDW for Marathon weekend and don't think after getting up at 3 AM to #runICOT and #cheerICOT 4 days in a row... we would feel like park hopping. Heck we may not even make "Wishes"....

We took advantage of this offer. 1 park a day. We'll be there 5 days so day 1 is expo and DTD.

DizneyRox
10-16-2014, 01:35 PM
We took advantage of this offer. 1 park a day. We'll be there 5 days so day 1 is expo and DTD.
To clarify, it's not just a non park hopping ticket. It's one day at each park. It's one day at Magic Kingdom, one day at Epcot, one day at MGM and one day at AK. You CAN NOT go to MK for two days with this ticket.

I know a lot of people skip a park on shorter trips, so I thought it was worth mentioning and repeating.

JMTStone
10-17-2014, 08:39 AM
To clarify, it's not just a non park hopping ticket. It's one day at each park. It's one day at Magic Kingdom, one day at Epcot, one day at MGM and one day at AK. You CAN NOT go to MK for two days with this ticket.

I know a lot of people skip a park on shorter trips, so I thought it was worth mentioning and repeating.

Thanks for clarifying. That's what we had planned. We will be without kids on this trip so we had planned on doing each park slowly as adults, retiring early for running and cheering. And I'm sure there may be an INTERCOT meet in there somewhere. Perhaps with drinks in pineapples like last year (although with Poly in the state its in that may be hard).

Johnno52
10-30-2014, 09:27 AM
I just called member services and the tickets once purchased by a DVC member can be given to whomever you want. The ticket codes will be entered into your DME site. :mickey: