PDA

View Full Version : Post Office??

garthbarth1
09-15-2014, 11:06 PM
HI guys! We are leaving in 8 days!!! :cloud9::mickey: We usually travel with some good friends of ours this year, but due to crazy schedules they are not able to come this year. I would like to mail them a box of Mickey Rice Krispy Treats from WDW while we are there! I will bring a box and shipping supplies...but I was wondering where I could mail the treats from?? We are staying at the WL. Thanks for any info!!
EIGHT DAYS!!! :mickey::mickey::mickey:

ransam
09-16-2014, 02:06 AM
If you are staying at a resort I am pretty sure you can mail it from your resort.

And once you are there I would definitely check with guest relations. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

BTW, I would be glad to give you my address incase you want to send me a box as well. LOL

LittleDreamer
09-16-2014, 09:33 AM
Here is the official page concerning Mailings on property.

Disney Mail Services (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/)

kbean
09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
Wow thats so cool your mailing mickey rice krispie treats to everyone on intercot!!! Ill PM you my info too!

Goofy4TheWorld
09-16-2014, 02:06 PM
If you could purchase the treats at a shop that offers direct shipping (practically all of the gift shops and full retail stores on property) they could ship them directly from the cash register and by doing so you avoid paying sales tax.

Just a thought.

garthbarth1
09-18-2014, 10:54 PM
WOW thanks guy for all the info!!! I really appreciate it! RICE KRISPY TREATS FOR ALL!!!!:mickey:

garthbarth1
09-18-2014, 10:55 PM
If you could purchase the treats at a shop that offers direct shipping (practically all of the gift shops and full retail stores on property) they could ship them directly from the cash register and by doing so you avoid paying sales tax.

Just a thought.

WOW this great to know! I was going to haul all of my packing supplies with me, pre print a label...now I will just take their address!! Does anyone happen to know if the Confectionary ships directly :)