PDA

View Full Version : Standby for Anna and Elsa?

docswife
09-14-2014, 10:01 AM
Is there a standby line for them? I keep checking wait times for MK (from home.....sad I know) and it's not listed. Is it fastpass + people only?

Melanie
09-14-2014, 10:12 AM
There is a standby, but it works a bit differently, kind of like the old Fastpass. When the park opens, they distribute paper passes with a return time. When they are gone, so are your chances to see them that day, if you haven't booked FP+.

docswife
09-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the quick answer.

So I can get the paper A&E fastpass ticket even if I've booked my three fastpasses for that day?

Are there any other attractions anywhere else on property that do this?

Melanie
09-14-2014, 03:10 PM
Thanks for the quick answer.

So I can get the paper A&E fastpass ticket even if I've booked my three fastpasses for that day?

Are there any other attractions anywhere else on property that do this?

Yes, this is in addition to your FP+ selections.

Soarin' was doing this as well, but I think that's stopped.

yankeesfan123
09-14-2014, 03:47 PM
Yes, this is in addition to your FP+ selections.

Soarin' was doing this as well, but I think that's stopped.

Yea Soarin was a 2-3 day test..

As far as A&E, you still need to hustle there first thing in the AM to get one of the paper fast passes to come back later. No dilly-dallying!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Where do you go to get it?

yankeesfan123
09-14-2014, 04:54 PM
Where do you go to get it?

At the attraction.

Susan A
09-15-2014, 09:16 AM
That's a great idea. I'm glad disney acknowledges that no one should wait in one line for hours.

Bravo, Disney!
:party:

Katzateer
09-15-2014, 10:57 AM
That's a great idea. I'm glad disney acknowledges that no one should wait in one line for hours.

Bravo, Disney!
:party:

Yes, I think it is a great idea also. Unless you aren't an early riser and get to the park first thing. Or you park hop and want to go in afternoon ( no FP left).

I thought it was a great idea to not make anyone wait on that boiling hot bridge for BOG at lunch. The FP+ is great!:thumbsup:

A co-worker and her sister waited about 5 hours to see Elsa and Anna in the spring. She was beyond irritated and thinks the FP+ is wonderful even though you have to get there early to grab one.