PDA

View Full Version : AKL Room locations

Hog
09-11-2014, 12:20 PM
We just changed our room reservations because my parents surprised us and added a 3 day trip to join us at Disney! They booked AKL Savannah View. We originally had POP, so we changed to AKL Standard view. Where is the room placement for each of these rooms? Is it possible we could be placed in the same building, floor or possibly across the hall?

How would I go about fulfilling this request or is it even possible? We have 2 separate reservations.

Thanks!

JabberJaws
09-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Theoretically you could be right across from one another. The "standard view" rooms are typically the rooms facing the parking lot. You can request to be placed in a nearby room. We went with friends a year or two ago and stayed in AKL. We requested our rooms be as close as possible and we ended up side-by-side, so they are pretty accommodating. I would just give the reservations dept a call (407-939-5277) and put in the request that way. Reference your parent's reservation # and/or names. Have them put in a request as well. I'd say odds are you'll get rooms pretty close to one another.