PDA

View Full Version : How to use a "Unique Offer Code

SteveO
09-06-2014, 12:38 AM
I've got a card I received in the mail from our friends at Disney offering me "Up to 30% off"...got online and saw that there was the late fall offer that would give me the same 30%.
Can't get what I want with the late fall offer. Bummer. I've waited too long. Now I'm hoping that my "unique offer code" on the card will get me the location I want but I can't see anywhere during the reservation process that I can enter the code. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Steve

vicster
09-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Use Magical Journeys

Strmchsr
09-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Use Magical Journeys

:ditto: Always the best.

missymouseworld
09-06-2014, 08:28 AM
I've got a card I received in the mail from our friends at Disney offering me "Up to 30% off"...got online and saw that there was the late fall offer that would give me the same 30%.
Can't get what I want with the late fall offer. Bummer. I've waited too long. Now I'm hoping that my "unique offer code" on the card will get me the location I want but I can't see anywhere during the reservation process that I can enter the code. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Steve

I received a PIN code in the mail also and you have to enter and use the link they provide to access the Disney reservation site and then it will prompt you to enter the code. Good luck!

1DisneyNut
09-06-2014, 09:04 AM
I received a PIN code in the mail also and you have to enter and use the link they provide to access the Disney reservation site and then it will prompt you to enter the code. Good luck!

This^^

There will be a special internet address listed on the card somewhere. When you go to that address, there will be a space to enter your pin code and your last name. It will ask you to confirm your information and then you will be taken to a page for reservations.

SteveO
09-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Thanks to all who responded. I had only saved the offer code, not the whole mailing, so I did not have the link to get to where I could use the code. I called Disney; they looked up my code for the dates I wanted to go. I could not use the code as my starting date (12/9/2014) was "blocked". I already have a MVMCP ticket for the 9th so that was a bummer. I'd need to start the reservation on the 10th. 2nd issue is that I would need to purchase at least 2 day's park admission. Since I am going to use 2 left-over days from a previous stay, that was a bummer. Here's what I did: I used the "Late Fall" discount and I'm going to stay at the Yacht Club. There was nothing available for the late fall at Wilderness Lodge (which I love and is a bit less expensive) but I've stayed at the YC and will be perfectly happy there.

Here's what I learned: I thought the mailing would be "more magical" than what was offered to the general public. Not true. Perhaps sometimes the mailings are but not in this case. I told the very nice Cast Member that I was a bit disappointed by this but that I would still be going to WDW in December.

I'm all booked. 94 days and counting!

missymouseworld
09-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Here's what I learned: I thought the mailing would be "more magical" than what was offered to the general public. Not true. Perhaps sometimes the mailings are but not in this case.

My offer was the same as the offer they released to the public and it came in the mail afterward. I don't know if they actually are ever better???? Would be good to know.

VWL Mom
09-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Lately they have been doing mailings which are just the public offerings and have a long booking code attached to them. These are different than the PIN code mailings that they send out which most times are in advance of public offerings.