PDA

View Full Version : Does DME show up on DVC member website?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-05-2014, 09:23 AM
My upcoming vacation is now in only 28 days! I thought I had previously requested Disney's Magical Express, but don't seem to find any evidence of that. Does anyone know if those plans show up on the "my vacation" tab of the DVC member website? I've looked back through my e-mails to see if I can find anything, but haven't yet. Would there be any harm in submitting the request again, even if I previously submitted it? Thanks for your help! :blush:

Hammer
09-05-2014, 10:15 AM
I would call DVC Member Services. They should be able to see if you are signed up for DME for the trip. If not, they can take care of it or direct you to who can. I don't use DME, but they always offer to set it up for me when I make my DVC reservations.

Mickey'sGirl
09-05-2014, 11:19 AM
We found we had to call DME directly to confirm our December reservations. Member Services was not able to help us.

dlpmikki
09-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I have always used member services in the past, usually by email. What I can say for certain is that ME will be able to look after you on the day of arrival as long as you have your reservation number. Living in the U.K. we never get sent labels for the suit cases so always have to check in whether we have reserved or not.

lindique
09-05-2014, 05:38 PM
A DME reservation does not seem to show up on the DVC member website. However, it does appear on My Disney Experience, under "My Reservations and Tickets". So I recommend checking there first.

My DME reservation was entered by a Member Services Cast Member.:mickey:

Checkers
09-05-2014, 05:52 PM
Did you receive your luggage tags, etc.? If you did then you are in the system. Since your trip is in 28 days, you should have received them. If not, then I would call MS.

I just went and checked my MDE and it is not listed but since I have received my tags, I am not concerned. I leave in 9 days.

Have a great time!:mickey:

EpcotFan182
09-07-2014, 03:21 PM
If you go onto MDE, under "My Reservations" if you look at your Disney Resort Reservation, it should say DME next to Airport Transportation. My trip is in 36 days and it's listed.

Checkers
09-08-2014, 10:51 AM
If you go onto MDE, under "My Reservations" if you look at your Disney Resort Reservation, it should say DME next to Airport Transportation. My trip is in 36 days and it's listed.

Just double-checked my DME account under My Reservations and nothing listed for transportation, however, I have received my luggage tags, etc., so I know I'm in the system.