PDA

View Full Version : Por

Suz36
09-05-2014, 08:46 AM
I've heard of trundle beds and pull down bunk size beds at this resort. Is a certain style in certain section of the resort? Thanks!

buzznwoodysmom
09-05-2014, 10:04 AM
The Alligator Bayou sections of POR is where the rooms that sleep 5 are located. I think all rooms in AB sleep 5.

There used to be a tiny trundle mattress that pulled out from under one of the beds. Since the recent refurb of the rooms that trundle bed has been replaced with a nicer, thicker mattress that is set up "murphy style" under the TV. The mattress is still smaller than a twin, but my kids both fit on it just fine. They were 11 and 13 at the time.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-05-2014, 01:19 PM
If you do a google search you can find pictures of the murphy beds on the web. Its probably a better set up than the previous trundle beds, as it gets the person up off the floor. There are three storage drawers under the bed.

The downside is that when they did the refurb on the Alligator Bayou section, updating the rooms and installing the new murphy beds certainly cost them storage space, as the old armoir/tv cabinet is gone.