PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy more Frozen...

kbean
09-04-2014, 01:22 PM
This will make some happy, some cry....

Disney's Frozen on Ice coming soon to a city near you. Now where's my Kleenex.

LittleDreamer
09-04-2014, 02:53 PM
It's not in the theme parks so it is fine. Most successful Disney movies, from Aladdin to Snow White, have gotten a "on Ice" traveling show.

Roger's #1 Fan
09-04-2014, 03:41 PM
We purchased our "VIP package" front row seats back in May when the show was first announced :rolleyes: The new shows usually begin their run in our arena (Wells Fargo Center - Philly) right after Christmas. We have tix for Dec. 27th.

Attending the Disney on Ice shows is part of my family's holiday tradition that we have done since my DS was little (18+ years). Whenever a show has charaters or themes that my kids are really excited about (Tink, HSM, etc.) we will often spring for the more expensive seats as part of their Christmas present so they are close to the action.

Terra
09-04-2014, 04:56 PM
How fun!!! I have not taken my boys to see an "on ice" as of yet. But they adore Frozen and so do I. I may have to get these tickets!

Kairi_7378
09-04-2014, 07:55 PM
We purchased our "VIP package" front row seats back in May when the show was first announced :rolleyes: The new shows usually begin their run in our arena (Wells Fargo Center - Philly) right after Christmas. We have tix for Dec. 27th.

Attending the Disney on Ice shows is part of my family's holiday tradition that we have done since my DS was little (18+ years). Whenever a show has charaters or themes that my kids are really excited about (Tink, HSM, etc.) we will often spring for the more expensive seats as part of their Christmas present so they are close to the action.

We went to the ice show on the 27th last year! A frozen show would make a lot of my 6-year-old's classmates swoon.

ransam
09-06-2014, 01:43 AM
I just wish it was coming to Kansas City

i'm grumpy
09-30-2014, 08:06 PM
We just saw the celebration one. Loved that the Fab 6 had a larger role and Stitch and Lilo are in it. But were disappointed that Tangled was left out. And did not care for NBC at all in the Halloween segment. It should have been Haunted Mansion characters.