PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passes & Magic Bands Question

I<3Disney
09-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi all!
I was wondering, what the requirements for magic bands are? We aren't staying on property this year, but we do however have park hopper annual passes, I wasn't sure if that met the requirements to get a magic band, let alone what the requirements in general are.

Another question I had was, where would I find the schedule for the nighttime shows at MK & Epcot and so forth, is it possible to just print off the schedule so I can look at it whenever I'd like?

Thanks for the help! :mickey:

seanyred
09-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Link your AP to your resort reservation and you will get magic bands plus be able to book FastPass 60 days out.

Terra
09-05-2014, 01:36 PM
Link your AP to your resort reservation and you will get magic bands plus be able to book FastPass 60 days out.

They aren't staying on property though so I don't think that will work.
As far as having APs, I thought that you could still get magic bands. We have APs and have them. However we live in Florida. Not sure if that makes a difference.

VWL Mom
09-05-2014, 04:13 PM
If you already have the actual AP in hand they should have linked it when you picked it up and you will be able to customize your bands.

If you have a voucher, link it to your MDE account and make FP+ at 30 days out. The band will not be offered until the actual tickets are in hand so for your first trip you would use the RFID card.

seanyred
09-06-2014, 12:53 AM
They aren't staying on property though so I don't think that will work.
As far as having APs, I thought that you could still get magic bands. We have APs and have them. However we live in Florida. Not sure if that makes a difference.

You are correct. I misread the OP.