PDA

View Full Version : Yet another FP+ questions

cspenc28
09-03-2014, 11:37 AM
I'm 24 days out, so I promise the FP+ questions from me will stop soon...
So, I have this bright idea that I may want to change up our schedule. So, is there a way to see what's available at other parks without canceling my current FP+ plans? For example, we currently are going to MK the first morning and then going to HS that afternoon. All our FP+s are for MK. I was thinking of maybe just going to HS that morning after our breakfast at Crystal Palace, so I would like to see what may be available at HS.
Thanks!

Bucs300
09-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Yes there is...

Go to the fastpass+ section of your app and select modify my existing fastpass selections, then choose the top option which is make new fastpass selections or replace existing selections. From there it will let you go through and look at fastpasses for other parks and you can find out what is still available at the other parks. Let me know if you have any problems with this or if you need help with anything else. :mickey:

cspenc28
09-03-2014, 11:56 AM
I did that, but it says it will replace my existing selections. I'm assuming I would have to confirm at the end for them to actually replace, but I dont want to lose any if I dont see anything at HS I would want.
I feel like such a newbie.
Thanks!

Bucs300
09-03-2014, 09:10 PM
It won't replace your selections until you confirm "Done"--
But if you click a test lineup, see what A, B & C times you get, and then just click "Back" instead to take you back to your day, you were just window-shopping.

Exactly, that way you can check what's available without actually committing to them. :mickey: