PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road Review

ImagiAsh
09-01-2014, 10:10 AM
If you are looking for great entertainment and great food, I highly recommend Raglan Road in Downtown Disney! I have to say, Downtown Disney is a bit of a mess at the moment with all of the construction, but I would still recommend visiting this restaurant even in the midst of all of the mess. With live dancers and bands playing throughout our entire meal, it was a great experience! It is wonderful whether you are with kids or just enjoying an adult night out. I would suggest making reservations ahead of time, as this place was booked solid. Once inside I ordered the Braised Be Beef, as well as a flight of Irish beers. Could not have been happier with my choices! As a bonus, we used the dining plan here and what a great value! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I've always enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Raglan Road. Usually good service, too. I'm glad you had a good time!

Dulcee
09-01-2014, 11:37 AM
We've always enjoyed Raglan Road. The guys who play outside on the patio area are awesome, I could listen to them all night.

RedSoxFan
09-01-2014, 12:58 PM
We go every year --- one of my favorites.:)

Nut4DW
09-28-2014, 01:30 PM
Glad you highly recommend - we are going there for the first time in November.

NJGIRL
09-28-2014, 09:55 PM
We enjoy that restaurant also. Good food and fun entertainment. It's not a good place if you are looking for a quite dinner, it's very loud in there, even when no one is on stage.

VacationDisney
09-30-2014, 02:41 PM
We like this place as well. Glad you enjoyed!