PDA

View Full Version : Help! Trying to book BOG FP!

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 05:19 PM
HI all! I have been trying to book our FB for BOG. We are 24 days out, no email yet, and I have been trying to use the be our guest website to book. I have read all the threads I can find on multiple boards and still no luck...Each time i do this I get this error...

Please ensure that the Reservation ID and names entered below match exactly with your Reservation details.

I have put in a three 12 digit dining reservation numbers that start with a 44 from another reservation. This was the only 12 digit number I can find to use, as instructed by another poster. The only thing I can think of is that my last name is hyphenated and that is an issue? I am putting it in EXACTLY how it shows on my confirmation info, as well as me MDE info.(Without any hyphen-they don't use them on any reservations that I can find) I don't know what else to do???:confused: We really want to go for lunch...thanks for any help!

Polynesian Dweller
08-31-2014, 06:01 PM
You need to locate your 12 digit resort room reservation number. A restaurant number is irrelevant. It should be on your resort reservation or can be found under your reservations on the web version of MDE.

Of course, this assumes you are staying at a Disney resort number since the lunch reservation is only available to people staying at Disney resorts.

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 06:51 PM
OK this is all that is showing in my MDE account...

Disney Resort Hotel Reservations

Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Confirmation Number: (I deleted it this-but this has letter in it and is only 8 digits long)
Check In Online
MYW Pkg + Quick Service Dining
Check In: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Check Out: Monday, September 29, 2014
Room Type: Disney's Wilderness Lodge-Courtyard View - Bunk Bed
Guests: 2 Adults
Dining Plan: 2014 Two Quick Service Meals per night
Airport Transportation: Disney's Magical Express Service
View Disney's Wilderness Lodge Reservation Details More Information Beginning of tooltip contentEnd of tooltip content

Where do you see the 12 digit number?? :confused:

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 06:55 PM
I booked with Magical Journeys..does that matter??
Im looking at my email confirmation and there is no 12 digit number there either...

DizneyFreak2002
08-31-2014, 07:05 PM
1) Log onto your MDE account... Go to your reservations page... The code will be listed there... do not use the number code under your magic bands.. That is the magic band/theme park ticket code... Won't work.. You can also go to your Magic Band page on the MDE site... When you go to customize your band, your 12 digit reservation number will be there.. Again, NOT THE MAGIC BAND CODE.. this number is different...If this fails:

2) use the MDE app... Under the reservations section of the app, click on your rooms and package option... The 12 digit code will be there.. if that fails:

3) If you are using Magical Express, the 12 digit reservation number is on the tags... And if that fails:

4) Call or email and ask for your 12 digit confirmation code

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the info! I tried all those things multiple times...even had DH look..and no 12 digit code to be found! Ive been and booked several times and never had this many problems. I googled searched it and found a thread on another site that says to go to the online check in button under reservations .I clicked it and it brought the URL to check in...at the end of that was my 12 digit code. I didnt click on it and canceled. That was the code!! Went back to the site and was able to to book it!! YAY!!:mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
08-31-2014, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the info! I tried all those things multiple times...even had DH look..and no 12 digit code to be found! Ive been and booked several times and never had this many problems. I googled searched it and found a thread on another site that says to go to the online check in button under reservations .I clicked it and it brought the URL to check in...at the end of that was my 12 digit code. I didnt click on it and canceled. That was the code!! Went back to the site and was able to to book it!! YAY!!:mickey:

And you found another way... :)

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 09:05 PM
I did! But it won't show up on my FP reservations so it won't be on my magic band, correct? :mickey:

brownie
08-31-2014, 09:31 PM
I did! But it won't show up on my FP reservations so it won't be on my magic band, correct? :mickey:

No, it won't. It's separate from your FastPass+ reservations.

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 09:35 PM
Thanks Brownie! Now if I booked it thought the email invite, would it show up then? Is this just a secret site...like someone figured out how to book it before the email invite? Is that why its separate?

DizneyFreak2002
08-31-2014, 09:54 PM
Thanks Brownie! Now if I booked it thought the email invite, would it show up then? Is this just a secret site...like someone figured out how to book it before the email invite? Is that why its separate?

It will not attach to your MB at all... Make sure you print out your confirmation page....

garthbarth1
08-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the info! If I get an email invite, can I book it a second time, and will it connect to my MB?