PDA

View Full Version : South Park

NJGIRL
08-27-2014, 10:57 PM
.....I don't watch this often, but watching the episode on Honey Boo Boo and can't stop laughing. :funny:

I love how nothing is off limits......nothing :D

BrerGnat
08-28-2014, 09:19 AM
South Park is a genius show. I've seen every single episode.

NJGIRL
08-28-2014, 09:39 AM
South Park is a genius show. I've seen every single episode.

I wish I would sit down to watch it more. Don't get me wrong...I think it is pretty crude and it does poke fun at a lot of things that I hold near and dear to me, things I normally don't laugh about...but they are really an equal opportunity comedy....nothing or no one is off limits. I think that's what makes it so good. They say exactly what they want to say without worrying they are going to offend anyone ....everyone will be made fun of sooner or later. :D

I think my favorite may have been the Tom Cruise episode.

BrerGnat
08-28-2014, 09:45 AM
I started watching South Park in college, so I'm kind of never shocked by any of it. There have been a couple episodes I didn't care for, but I admire the creators' attitude of "who cares what anyone thinks."

NJGIRL
08-28-2014, 09:50 AM
I started watching South Park in college, so I'm kind of never shocked by any of it. There have been a couple episodes I didn't care for, but I admire the creators' attitude of "who cares what anyone thinks."

I totally agree with you. It's a very funny show with really good writing!

PirateLover
08-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Love this show. Crude? For sure. But sooo funny. Some of my favorite episodes are the multi-part ones- Imaginationland and more recently the Game of Thrones parody. And I LOVE how quickly they get their episodes made, so the topics are typically very current. The post-2012 election episode was fantastic.