PDA

View Full Version : Changing a FP ?

Pocahontas
08-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Heading to the World at the end of October and made our (8 of us) FP choices as soon as the option opened.
Question is - I'm thinking of swapping two parks and the days we're planning to go to them. Is there any way to see the FP options for different parks without canceling the ones already made? I know how to modify FPs if it's the same park, but when I want to look at a different park (just for options) it looks as if I have to cancel the reserved FPs for that day before I can even look at a different park. Is there a way to do this?

I like to plan, but doing all the planning for a largish group (two families) has been quite challenging.

Thanks for any help.

ransam
08-28-2014, 02:41 AM
I thought you could look up other FP options and then cancel before you accept them and cancel the old ones.

yankeesfan123
08-28-2014, 07:13 AM
I thought you could look up other FP options and then cancel before you accept them and cancel the old ones.

That's what I've done.

I'd hit "change fp experience", scroll through what's open, but just not accept/finish the process if I didn't like my options.

VWL Mom
08-28-2014, 07:31 AM
I couldn't find a way to do it either. Change experience only gave me the options in the same park. When I wanted to look at other options it said I had to cancel before proceeding.