PDA

View Full Version : W&D Expo

Luv4WDW
08-24-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys! I was hoping somebody who has done the Wine and Dine Half before might be able to give me a little insight on their expo. I'm hoping to go Friday afternoon/early evening. Is this even doable or will it be way too crowded? I really don't want to go on Saturday and have to stand in line a bunch the day of the race. I've never done a Disney race but have heard that later in the day the expos can get nuts. However, I also know the Wine and Dine Half Marathon is a much smaller race so I wasn't sure if the same was true for this one. Thanks a bunch! :mickey:

Christine
10-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Guys! I was hoping somebody who has done the Wine and Dine Half before might be able to give me a little insight on their expo. I'm hoping to go Friday afternoon/early evening. Is this even doable or will it be way too crowded? I really don't want to go on Saturday and have to stand in line a bunch the day of the race. I've never done a Disney race but have heard that later in the day the expos can get nuts. However, I also know the Wine and Dine Half Marathon is a much smaller race so I wasn't sure if the same was true for this one. Thanks a bunch! :mickey:

The wdw expos are pretty well managed. No worries. (As long as they're in ESPN- that one time at Coronado springs was a disaster!)