PDA

View Full Version : PhotoPass/Memory Maker

Coleby
08-24-2014, 02:53 PM
If we purchase this, will we be able to have them printed at places such as Walmart? I know you can download them, just not sure about printing them.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

yankeesfan123
08-24-2014, 03:03 PM
If we purchase this, will we be able to have them printed at places such as Walmart? I know you can download them, just not sure about printing them.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sure. You've downloaded them. They're yours.

ransam
08-24-2014, 03:46 PM
Is this the same thing as photo pass, where you can put borders and stuff in your pictures?

dlpmikki
08-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Yes, except you don't seem to get a copy with the border - just one picture either with or without a border. Working on mine at the moment.

TheVBs
08-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Yes, except you don't seem to get a copy with the border - just one picture either with or without a border. Working on mine at the moment.

You CAN get both copies! There's a glitch I encountered that made a bunch of our original copies disappear. You should download all of your originals, then make your changes and download everything again. However, since you're already in progress... pull up your original, make a copy, then add the border. If your original disappears, make a copy of the picture with the border and select the "revert to original" option and save it. You should be able to add as many borders to your pictures as you'd like, save them as copies and still have your original. Hope this helps!

Coleby
08-24-2014, 05:20 PM
I guess I am just leery because our walmart is very tight when it comes to liscences for thepictures. Would hate to have great pics and not be able to print them

yankeesfan123
08-24-2014, 05:44 PM
I guess I am just leery because our walmart is very tight when it comes to liscences for thepictures. Would hate to have great pics and not be able to print them

You paid for the license if you get MM.

If Walmart won't do it for whatever reason, just go to cvs or walgreens or shutterfly or snapfish

TheVBs
08-25-2014, 12:21 PM

When you download your pictures you actually get an image of the license from Disney that allows you to buy prints wherever you'd like. You shouldn't have a problem anywhere, as long as they can view that license. When I order from Shutterfly, I upload the license along with the pictures and I've never had a problem.

ransam
08-26-2014, 01:15 PM
at cvs you can make copies at their machine yourself and then a receipt is printed out and you pay, they never see the pics.

Capt_redshirt
08-26-2014, 04:40 PM
at cvs you can make copies at their machine yourself and then a receipt is printed out and you pay, they never see the pics.

most walmarts have these machines as well

baldburke
08-26-2014, 10:06 PM
It's a great buy! Huge savings if you want a lot of "Disney" photos.