PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass+ question

cspenc28
08-20-2014, 10:57 AM
I'm sure by now you are all sick of Fastpass+ questions. I thought I had it down, but now I'm confused. I leave in 38 days, all my Fp+ selections have been made. But here's my confusion, I keep reading on here that all 3 of your selections must be used before being allowed to make a 4th selection. However, on the WDW website it says "After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability)."
So, I take that as, you can make a 4th selection as long as you are outside of your arrival time for your 3rd selection. I'm confused.
I'm only really concerned because DH and I will be traveling with our son, who will be only 1. While he's usually super easy going and can nap anywhere, I have no clue how he's going to be on the trip. We may miss one of our arrival times because he's having a meltdown.
Thanks!

steamboat willy
08-20-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm sure by now you are all sick of Fastpass+ questions. I thought I had it down, but now I'm confused. I leave in 38 days, all my Fp+ selections have been made. However, on the WDW website it says "After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability)."
So, I take that as, you can make a 4th selection as long as you are outside of your arrival time for your 3rd selection. I'm confused.

It is my understanding also that your (3) Fast Passes have to be used OR the time has to have expired before making the 4th or 5th one at a time. Example, DW is still deciding what pair of shorts she is wearing and we miss our first 9:30 a.m. FP, then we make the next two. We should be able make a 4th FP because we miss (1) and made (2).

Capt_redshirt
08-20-2014, 02:31 PM
It is my understanding also that your (3) Fast Passes have to be used OR the time has to have expired before making the 4th or 5th one at a time. Example, DW is still deciding what pair of shorts she is wearing and we miss our first 9:30 a.m. FP, then we make the next two. We should be able make a 4th FP because we miss (1) and made (2).

everything i have seen leads to this as well... as long as they have been used or your window is up then you will be able to try and find FP+ options

faline
08-20-2014, 06:20 PM
everything i have seen leads to this as well... as long as they have been used or your window is up then you will be able to try and find FP+ options

Yet, I've been reading that you must actually USE all three of the fastpases before you can another.

yankeesfan123
08-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Yet, I've been reading that you must actually USE all three of the fastpases before you can another.

I've read both. I have read conflicting trip reports that face said both.

My personal experience: I was able to get a 4th in a different park without actually "using" all my first three.