PDA

View Full Version : Adding park tickets and dining

4disneynuts
08-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Can anyone tell me if I have a room only reservation and decide when I check in I want a park hopper ticket and dining plan can I add them to my reservation when I check in and if so do I do that at the desk upon check in or do I do that with a concierge. Thank you!

NewDVCowner
08-20-2014, 11:07 AM
I believe dining needs to be added about a week before you check in.

Strmchsr
08-20-2014, 11:42 AM
The above is correct. Park-hopper can be added at check-in but the dining plan must be added in advance.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
08-20-2014, 12:20 PM
If you think you want the dining plan, I'd book that well in advance. If it has to be booked a week in advance, good luck getting any ADRs at that poing that you really want. I would have to believe the pickings to be pretty slim, unless you are just going QS plan.

Fangorn
08-20-2014, 02:56 PM
If you think you want the dining plan, I'd book that well in advance. If it has to be booked a week in advance, good luck getting any ADRs at that poing that you really want. I would have to believe the pickings to be pretty slim, unless you are just going QS plan.

You don't have to have the dining plan to make ADRs. Anyone can make them at anytime (180 out). You don't have to have a ticket, a hotel reservation, nada.

Steve

ransam
08-21-2014, 03:42 AM
You have to add the dining plan 4 days or more to your reservation (I just talked to my travel agent about that)

4disneynuts
08-21-2014, 09:12 AM
Thank you everyone!

VWL Mom
08-21-2014, 12:02 PM
I believe unless you are DVC or AP, you will need to purchase your tickets at the same time in order to add DDP.

ransam
08-24-2014, 03:25 AM
as someone mentioned, you can still make your dining reservations whether or not you have the dining plan. Just make sure if you do you cancel them if you don't show up.